10.30.2009

psycho

I just read a survey I did when I was 15. That's so weird. I feel like I've been stuck being this age...forever.

Will you be single over winter?
I want to be. I'm done with that shit.

Do you remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
Yeah, it was so intense. There were a million sparks...they all faded away, apparently.

Have you ever slept on a couch with that person?
No, but in a bed, yes.

If your ex said they hate you, you say?
I don't think any of them hate me. But regardless, I would be upset. I don't like when people dislike me.

Are you mad at anyone right now?
I'm not mad, I'm just upset.

Where do you wanna live?
San Luis Obispo

Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
Jeans

Is there someone you'll never forget?
There are many people I'll never, ever forget.

Do you consider yourself spoiled?
Yeah. Any person who lives in a house, has a car, and has unlimited access to food, and clean drinking water is pretty damn spoiled. I'm probably past that, considering I have way more at my fingertips than i really need.

Who were you last on the phone with?
Probably Gabe.

Do you get annoyed when you see someone you don't like?
No. I deal with it.

Could you see yourself dropping out of high school?
No.

Camping or nice hotel?
I do appreciate modern plumbing.

Are you a different person now then you were 5 years ago?
After reading that survey, very much so.

Have you ever crawled through a window?
actually, no

Has someone ever made a promise and broke it?
Probably. I can't think of a moment though.

What were you doing 12 a.m. last night?
Leaving Gabe's

Would you go out in public looking like you do now?
I am in public...

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
I dont know. I dont want to be...

How was your weekend?
Last weekend was AWESOME. I saw Evil Dead the Musical...saw WEEZER! idk about this weekend. I'm excited for halloween, even though I work.

Are you a mean person?
Some people tell me i'm TOO nice.

Do you ever get "good morning" texts from anyone?
yeah.

Where is your cell phone?
underneath the table. lol.

Has anyone ever called you baby?
yeah. i hate it. i dont mind when gilbert calls me babycakes, though. i just don't like baby for some reason. idk

What is something you disliked about your day?
this horrible broken sinking feeling i keep having every time i think of him.

Have you kissed anyone whose name started with a M?
yes, i actually have. matt dartnell.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
yeah. a lot, but of all the times it's happened only a few have affected me significantly.

Where will you be twelve hours from now?
who knows.

Do you fall for people easily?
i'm gonna try not to anymore. i'm done with being walked all over, and toyed with.

Have you ever texted someone while you were in the same room?
lol...guilty.

Do you think someone likes the same person you like?
i'm not interested in even liking people right now.

Ever been in a perfect relationship?
no. nor do i want to be. that sounds boring. but i would like one that is STABLE


Do you miss your past?
sometimes, but thats not healthy

Who was the last person to hold your hand and when?
yesterday with gabe. he was walking in the middle of the road and was unaware of a car coming right at him, so i grabbed his hand and yanked him out of the way. gabe may be strong...but car + gabe = hurt

Do you believe that you are a good girlfriend or boyfriend?
i KNOW im a good girlfriend. i'm loyal, supportive, loving, and caring.

How did you feel when you woke up today?
i felt well rested, but still empty

Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
yes, i have monday night crew and gabe

Are you happy right now?
on the surface, im ok. deep down i'm extremely unhappy

Do you believe change is always good?
not always

You never know what you have until you lose it? True or False?
true. but after a while, you start to notice when you have good things

Any up coming events you're excited about?
halloween i suppose.

Do you love anybody & would give up anything for them?
i did...

Have you ever slept on the floor with someone you liked?
yeah.

Do you answer to restricted numbers?
usually i dont

Who pissed you off today?
no one has

Do you still talk to the person you last kissed?
sparingly now

Do you want a small or big wedding?
not too big not too small. just right

Have you ever felt replaced?
too often

Do you honestly have feelings for someone at the moment?
i'm trying to forget them but it's so hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home