10.14.2009

if it doesnt get all over the place,,,,then i guess you're not a messy eater

Let's start out with something clever, what's your sign?
leo


Congratulations​.​​.​​ you're pregnant, you say?
Uh...no? I'd freak out.


Are you listening to music right now?
No, I'm in class. I wish I could be though.


Do you and your friends have the same taste in music?
For the most part, actually, yeah. Some a little more than others.


Have you been a happy, angry, or sad person lately?
Happy/Sad


Do you ever crack your knuckles/ back/ ankles/ wrists/ etc?
All the time.


Would you rather have your parents catch you having sex or smoking weed?
Shit, probably neither. My mom is like a drug nazi and...I dunno. They're just really awkward about things like that.


Has anyone seen you in your underwear this past month?
Yeah.


What did you do last night?
I hung out with Gilbert and Gabe, we played Guitar Hero and then watched the Boondocks.


Is anything wrong?
Feels like it, but I know it's just in my head.


Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Every time I see him. :)


What would you do if a stranger came up to you and said you are the most attractive person they had ever seen?
I would be really flattered, but I would also think they were lying.


Where are you ticklish?
I'm super ticklish on my sides.


Have you ever played truth or dare?
yeah.


Why did you last cry?
feelin' shitty.


How old do you look?
i look probably like a high school senior or younger. most people are shocked to know that i'm in my 3rd year in college.


Have you ever shared a blanket with someone?
yeah. i wish i could do it more often.


What is your name?
deanna


Do people mispronounce it often?
all the damn time


Do you straighten your hair every day?
yeah,just the ends.


What are you doing today?
i'm in class right now, i'm seeing sarah later, and then jason later later tonight probably.


What are you listening to?
my teacher lecturing. more like...hearing. i'm not really listening to her. oops.


Who did you last talk to?
text? jason. through voice? my mom.


Do you say sorry first?
usually yeah. people say i say sorry too much


Your phone is ringing. It's the person you first fell hardest for, what do you say?
hey! what's up?
sam and i are cool with each other. i would just be surprised he's calling.

Do people ever call you by your last name?
nope


Are you wearing any clothes that don't belong to you?
nope. all are mine


If your boyfriend or girlfriend was into drugs, would you care?
yeah. i mean....if it's hardcore like abuse that wouldnt fly with me. and it depends on what drugs. hardcore drugs...that isnt cool either.

What is more important, happiness or trust?
happiness comes with trust. if you cant trust anyone, how can you really be happy about that?


What's the very first thing you do when you wake up?
check my phone, hoping to see a text from someone


Do you ever think "what if" about anything?
all the time


Are you happy with the way things are going?
i'm not sure where they are going


Think about the last time you were crying; what made you stop?
i just didnt feel like crying anymore. thats just how it goes


Do you have homework?
yeah. i have a psych project to do by friday


Do you know anyone named Dave?
that one dude. yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home