10.22.2009

cool chuck fun

When's the last time you were aggravated but happy at the same time?
I dunno. Probably some time recently though. I'm like that a lot.

Would you ever smile at a stranger?
I always do.

Is there someone mad because you're dating/​talking/​married to the person you are with?
Quite possibly, but I don't care. They don't really know anyway.

Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Yes.

What exactly are you wearing right now?
Jeans, orange cat shirt.

How often do you listen to music?
Daily.

Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
Jeans, I never wear sweats.

Do you think your life will dramatically change before 2010?
Who knows.

Are you a social or antisocial person?
I'm a little inbetween.

Have the cops ever came to your house?
Nope.

Can money buy happiness?
Nope.

Can you drive a stick shift?
Yeah, a little. I know the basics.

Have you ever told someone you loved them?
Yes.

If you could change your eye color would you?
Yeah, green would be cool.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Depends.

Is there a boy you would do absolutely everything for?
Yeah. There are a few. One more than the others.

Name something you dislike about your day?
I haven't seen Jason yet. Ha.

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
My mom.

What are you sitting on right now?
my computer chair

A random person yells at you "​AyBayBay"​... you?​
HOLLA I'M IN THE CLUB

Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed?
Gilbert

Do you get a lot of colds?
YES. UGH.

Where is the shirt your wearing from?
Threadless

Do you have any hidden alcohol bottles somewhere in your room?
lol. uh, no.

Do you like watching scary movies?
I love to, they're awesome!

Do you want your tongue peirced?
ew no thanks.

If you had to completely delete a year of your life what year would it be?
I'd like to delete Alexis from 2007.

Did you have a dream last night?
Yeah, but I can't remember what happened.

When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
Probably yesterday.

What are you excited for?
Movie night...and the office! :D

Do you think someone has feelings for you?
Yeah.

Are you anything like you were at this point last year?
Actually, no.


Whats bothering you?
I'm hungry

Ever been cheated on?
pretty sure I have.

Could you see yourself with someone forever?
Yeah, well...I just hope to see this person around for a while. That's all I can ask for right now, and it seems realistic.

How old will you be on your next birthday?
21.

Last text was from?
Gilbert, he sent me the beginning lyric to weezer's newest single

When was the last time you hugged a member of the opposite sex?
yesterday

Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty/awesome eyes?
Yeah, actually

Have you ever been so hurt that you wanted to stop feeling completely?
Three times. It's the worst feeling ever.

Who are the texts from in your inbox?
Jason, Gilbert and Gabe

What was the last thing you drank?
Coffee

What color are your eyes?
Brown

Who are you texting?
No one right now.

Have you ever ridden a horse?
Once, I was scared shitless

How often do you say sorry?
too often

Give me a random lyric from the song you're listening to:
BARBIE GIRRRLLLL

Do you like long hugs?
yes. :)

What makes you laugh?
lots of things do

When you play video games, do you scream at the screen?
Yes, sometimes lol.

Do you like the show ''That 70's show"?
yeah

Do you know anyone in a band?
Yep

Is your hair long or short?
shaaawt

When's the last time you got stung by a bee?
NEVERRR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home