6.11.2008

vagina dentata

Who were you with last night around 9:00pm?
I was with Ali, Adrian, and Matt. We were watching this movie called Teeth.


Where is your sister right now?
I don't have a sister.


What is one thing you would love to happen tomorrow?
Oh, I can think of a few things.


Is your phone a flip, slide or neither?
Well, Sgt. Pepper is a slider but he's been being a numnuts lately, so I'm using Pinky Pinkerton, who is a flip phone.



Do you bite your fingernails?
Yeah.


Do you like Mexican food?
For the most part, yes.



Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
Ohhh yeah. Ha.


Do you watch a lot of tv?
No, I just watch a lot of movies. Or tv on dvd.


Have you ever snuck out of your house?
No.

Are you hungry?
Not really.

Do you like your mom or your dad more?
I like them equally, sometimes more than the other but I'm sure that's pretty typical.

Are you tan?
I'm Mexican, so yeeeah.


Do you have unlimited texting?
Yes. Thank God. I sent almost 7,000 texts last month. Eeps!

What are you looking forward to in the next month?
The beach


Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
Au naturale, baby. "...Swing low, sweet chariots."


Everything happens for a reason?
Damn straight.

When is the last time you talked to number 1 on your top friends?
Hmmm. Yesterday.

Do you live with both of your parents?
Yeah.

Do you think too much or too little?
It's safe to say way too much.


Where were you at 9pm Tuesday night?
At Ali's house watching a movie with her, Adrian, and Matt.

What happened at 10:00 am today?
I was awoken by Theran meowing.

Have you kissed a boy in the last three days?
Yeah.

How many hours did you sleep last night?
Like...eight.


What was the last text message you received?
"Heh. Dang. ..i hate deal or no deal."
-Chrisfer Wilsonbender

Does anyone call you babe?
Ali once told me "that'll do pig" which is a quote from the movie Babe. That's about as close as it gets.


What was the highlight of this week?
Hahaha. Sunday, I guess. Wow...

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
Yessir. I got a hug from Matt.

What was the last reason you went to the Doctor for?
For my knee

Do you have any birth marks?
Yeah it looks like a fishy.

Would you ever cheat if you had a chance?
No. That's just wrong.


Do you want someone back in your life?
He's there, just not in the exact way I want him to be.


Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
Yes.

What jewelry are you wearing?
None


Who will you see the most this weekend besides family?
Most likely Matt, Josef, Adrian, Chris, Ali...you know how that all goes. :]



Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
No


Have you ever wanted something you couldnt have?
Hey! That's my life story.

What's the number one thing you want in life right now?
Oh man. Um...

Have you ever in anyway, been betrayed by someone you trust?
Not really.

are you taken?
Nope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home